Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Thursday 22 May 2014

Only Hijabis Will Understand >.~


Dear my non-muslim friends, hopefully u can understand what sort of stuff i have been struggling to explain regarding my clothes attire Y^o^Y


Having unexpected visitors and flying into an instant panic to improvise a hijab.



Please stop saying, ainaa u just woke up right??? Honestly, how am i supposed to explain that im using my blanket as so called hijab =.='''' *is like reflex, u just grab anything to cover your hair*



When you laugh really hard and nervously start to feel it unravel…




 Pins. Everything about pins. From finding them…


If you seeing me in this kind of behaviour, u gonna help me finding the pins,k >.~


Being unexpectedly stabbed by them…

Please dont hurt urself , thats all XD


When other people complain about it being too hot and you’re like:


Dude, come on!!!.... Indeed, something I can be proud off >.<


When anything Islam-related happens in class and everyone immediately turns to stare at you.

Wow ok!!! stop staring me as if im some kind of alien or unknown species =.=''''''



You may not have bad hair days, but you definitely have bad hijab days. And those are harder to hide.


Bad hijab days ----- i really hate this kind of material...Honestly, u will look more fashionable but in order to wear n pin it, Arghhhhhhhh u gonna have lots of patience O.O'''''




Dealing with stupid people and their stupid questions. “Do you sleep in it?”

Oh no.....i have my own pyjamas,k 


“Do you have Voldemort hidden in the back of your head?”


hahahha so funny to the point i totally forgot how to laugh :p


And worst of all: Being told you’re oppressed…

No No No.... I am totally fine and happy with it



The main purpose of wearing hijab is to keep our modesty and to protect us...Infact, i feel more secured not been observed by some random guys. When i met non-muslim guys, they understand and respect that i wont shake hands just a bit bow towards them as self introduction *japanese bow really awesome >.~*





Even Mizz Nina who used to be free hair, currently wearing hijab.

Nobody born to be perfect, whats matter most is to become a better person day by day..thats effort counts


Ex-playboy model to wearing hijab *she planning to convert muslim this coming ramadhan*

Because of the way I was always portrayed for work purposes, people assume that I am a party person who drinks, smokes and do casual sex.

Which I strictly DON'T.

I have always been someone who believes in happily-ever-after and that one true love who would be my hero 'til-death-do-us-part-and-beyond, protector, guidance, a great father of my future child, a husband to a beautiful, loving marriage and most importantly, love me enough to take me away from all these nightmares that are repeating themselves...

I was naive...and unfortunately I still am.

And then, I started to look for something deeper...a religion, a God, a better way of living life.

I wanted to cover myself up more...be respected and known for who I am inside...not for how much flesh I am showing outside...



No comments:

Post a Comment