Once upon a Time

Once upon a Time
Our finale momentssss ^____^

Sunday 4 May 2014

Dear Ayah (Dad) =')




Dear Ayah,

         Honestly, i hate writing letters. But when u further ur studies abroad in Bristol. U  kept on sending us mails and cards. Trying to cheer us up... ^____^ Although, I was only 10 years old. I had seen how mama struggling with her pregnancy, looking after us (me and my other 2 lil sisters), it was inflation crisis, the business not doin so well... Every night, seeing my mama crying when she was on phone with you, dad....hearing her sobbing voice, I just kept on telling her, hmm mama, please be patient...nanti cuti sekolah (school holidays), we goin to visit ayah *trying to distract her from thinking my dad 24/7* they totally madly in love....


Indeed, i inherited baby crying thingy from my mama...Well, i got it from my mama >.~


In December 1997, Alhamdulillah....we safely landed and arrived at London Heathrow Airport. It was my first long journey flight and my first time in the UK...  We were searching for my dad, i saw a guy holding a big white banner written there... welcoming Fuziah and my kids *Ayah just using his height (180cm on purpose)*

I was waving and screaming 'Ayah!!!!' at the same time, pulling my mom towards my dad direction......My dad saw me first but he hugged my mom instead of me..... i was like....hmm i thought u saw me first,
Well, my pregnant queen lady always my first priority.... But i was the one been replying all ur letters on behalf of mama......For those who already married and want to further studies abroad, please bring along ur husband/wife and kids....Honestly, it's very torturing to live apart from ur loved ones.

My mama always keep on reminding me....*Farhana, u're da eldest.. if something happen to me and ayah, u will be the one goin to protect our family, do u copy that, young lady!!!* Gulps out of sudden



Dear my little sisters and brother, I will always protect u guys no matter what it takes  ^______^


I will always protect all of you till death do us apart....






Tulisan itu umurnya lebih panjang berbanding kita kerana apa sahaja yang kita tulis di dunia akan dibaca semula di akhirat. Anggap tulisan kamu adalah karangan untuk Allah, kerana ia juga dibaca di hadapan-Nya nanti, juga di hadapan seluruh umat manusia. Jangan nanti kita malu sendiri apabila karangan kita dibaca....







No comments:

Post a Comment